IDCM offers the full spectrum of services to deliver bespoke and innovative funding solutions. In addition to arranging new transactions, IDCM is well positioned to advise on and negotiate discreet restructurings, renegotiations and debt buy backs.
The Directors at IDCM have all previously worked for Global Investment Banks. As a consequence, we have a comprehensive understanding of bank lenders and institutional investors, together with their credit and decision making processes. In addition, we have the credit, structuring and documentation expertise, financial acumen and relationships needed to deliver bespoke advice as well as superior execution.
Our transactions can be driven by specific requirements from a borrower or an investor. Each transaction is structured on a case-by-case basis and we provide both the borrower and the investor(s) with a transparent process.
We do not have a product bias and can arrange Institutional and Retail targeted Bonds, (Institutional) Loans, MTN’s or Private Placements. We have arranged transactions with fixed, floating and RPI linked coupons, with bullet or amortising redemption profiles in both public and private format.
Our innovative approach has led to a number of “market firsts” including:
– A modern version of the First Mortgage Debenture structure for a mid cap property company (the first FMD since 2006)
– The first unrated, unsecured retail bond for a property company (also the smallest company to tap that market at the time)
– The first listed solar securitisation
– A multi issuer platform for the renewable energy sector
– The longest ever B-note issue for a water company
– The first institutional bond since the introduction of the EU Prospectus Directive to have small denomination enabling retail participation
– A public institutional bond issue for a property developer
– A 12 year secured floating rate bond for a property company